Remsen1

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'd like to say that after reading alot of the other conversations that it looks like their are quite a few knowledgeable and experienced people on this forum. I have answers to many of my questions without even having to ask. I don't have any questions now, but I'm sure that I will in the future.

diggerman

There is a fine line between knowlagable and opinionated,have fun figuring out which is which.Welcome and happy hunting.

OP
Remsen1

Remsen1

Yes, I agree with that, but at least it is easy to tell the difference between them.

Ex. "Boss plow are the best and all other stink" vs. "I like Boss plows because (list reasons)."

Psyclopse

We must be smarter than average people... I haven't seen any "my plow is bigger than your plow" threads. Haha. Of course, I'd loose this one.

PlowSite.com Addict
Welcome, I'm new to the forum too and decided to join for the same reason - lots of knowledge and good information to be found here!

PlowSite.com Addict
At this time I haven't joined SIMA - I'm not sure I would qualify for membership due to the fact that right now, my plowing consists of looking after the lot where I work (that's where I'm headed once I post this!) and the shop which I rent for working on my vehicles, with the odd sub job to help out a friend who plows - if I am eligible to join I would be interested.

diggerman

Sorry Mark I didn't feel rite about including myself into either of the categories I earlier stated,but you are correctI am opinionated but I'm opinionated and right so I guess that puts me in a class by myself.

plowjockey

PlowSite.com Sponsor
Welcome to the new members. This site has been a Godsend for a me this year and I know it will be for you too. As for the "bigger plow" comment, didn't one of us have a radio control truck plowing his driveway on eBay? Or was that just my imagination. It sure answers the question though.

Bruce
Happy Plowing

PlowSite.com Addict
Joining SIMA

Thanks for the feedback guys! I checked the SIMA site out and decided to purchase a membership - did it online tonight!

diggerman

Hey Mark if its at all possible I'd like not to have my wife hear I said that, things are pretty bareable right now if she knew I said that times could be a changen.