• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

New member- Wisconsin

Cmc76

Hello all.
I've visited the site a few times. Former snow plower, I had about 8 trucks and 4 skid loaders back in the 90s, got out of the field and into the office for larger contractors.
Flash forward 30 years, and I'm back in the plow game with a fresh 79 cj7. Mainly to plow my own stuff. But we will see.
I look forward to learning what new tech is out there to keep this cj running smooth.

EWSplow

PlowSite Fanatic
Welcome. We need more cheese heads.
That's a clean looking CJ. I plowed with a rusty 79 CJ in the early 90s.

Just looked at the background. Looks like you're in my hood.

OP
C

Cmc76

The picture is deceiving. Will get body work in spring depending on other projects. My dump truck needs welding and paint too. But the jeep had new rear frame and floor pans done already.
I just picked it up today, temporarily keeping it at our yard. That's the Komatsu site behind it.

EWSplow

PlowSite Fanatic
The picture is deceiving. Will get body work in spring depending on other projects. My dump truck needs welding and paint too. But the jeep had new rear frame and floor pans done already.
I just picked it up today, temporarily keeping it at our yard. That's the Komatsu site behind it.
That's where I thought the picture was.