Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was about to toss "pip squeak" into the dumpster. Last of the 2 strokes wouldn't run and had been sitting around the last 5 years or so.Loved this 16" blower when I had mason dump, I could lift it over side no problem.(39 lbs) Didn't want to put any time or money into it. Last week I find brand new carb for 15$ !scraper and paddles for 40$ .1 hr labor and she's up and running.
Automotive tire Tire Tread Wheel Synthetic rubber
Automotive tire Wood Bumper Gas Automotive exterior
Wheel Hood Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You just wasted $55 + labor cost!;) JK...good work. That's a roofer or step killer.Thumbs Up
Stairs were where it shined.I have several jobs where the stairs would get the blow off from huge flat roofs.You could pick up blower by the chute and handle and wield it like a scythe!Consumer report years ago gave it a poor rating for the constantly spinning auger, that's its strong point lol. With the lack of snow so far any little savings is a positive.

· Registered
6,180 Posts
Stairs were where it shined.I have several jobs where the stairs would get the blow off from huge flat roofs.You could pick up blower by the chute and handle and wield it like a scythe!Consumer report years ago gave it a poor rating for the constantly spinning auger, that's its strong point lol. With the lack of snow so far any little savings is a positive.
Yep agreed. I used to have one of those old Toro 200's with the straight slats and handle above the engine I would use on some big wide stairways on my route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.