New Job With A New Company

Chuck Smith

2000 Club Member
Well, as some of you might already know, I resigned my position with Snow Management Group in April. I have not said where I went, but I think it is time to let the cat out of the bag....

I am now the Snow & Ice Division Manager for Green Earth Landscaping & Design (Since May 1st). They are located in Hackensack, NJ.
I am very happy in my new position, and hope to be part of the Green Earth team for many years to come.

In addition to my winter related duties, I am also running the shop, and maintaining equipment. It actually feels good to be getting my hands dirty, and having callouses again! I have also been operating equipment doing landscape construction.

Just wanted to let everyone know where I am now. Green Earth is active in the industry, a member of SIMA and ALCA, and other trade associations as well. Green Earth is also an authorized Magic Salt Dealer.

~Chuck

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Thanks for sharing with us. Congratulations & best of luck to you in your new position! Green Earth is a great company to be involved with and they are lucky to have you.

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it - Chuck Smith is probably THE smartest person I know with regards to snow equipment. I can also say that I have never worked with someone who could 'document' like Chuck could. Chuck was good for us, and I understand his reasoning for making the move. He was not going to get any callous's working with us.

He goes with my blessing and with my sincere thanks for his outstanding efforts on our behalf while working with us.

Best of luck to you Chuck. Green Earth has gotten themselves a valuable asset in you.

JCurtis

Banned
Best Wishes on the new Job

Chuck,
I just want to take a moment to say hello and wish you the very best of luck in your new job.

I know how difficult it can be to contemplate a change and to have to make that change. Knowing you as I do, I can understand the desire and the decision for making the change.

Jeff Curtis

PS Call me at my Hospital office when you get a chance.

Top Forums