New Jersey Winter 20/21

J.Ricci

Does any one live up near Landing, NJ? I'm looking for a F450 or F550 chip truck and came across this one but it's about 2 hours from me. Would love for someone up that way to take a look at it and tell me if it's even worth my time heading up that way. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/335492621209956/

Also, since it doesn't have a title. Am I fighting an uphill battle trying to bring this back into PA?

Price seems high for no title in hand

Petr51488

Any of you guys have Fios? They jacked up my bill. Paying $145 for 75/75 internet and tv. These idiots tell me they can’t lower the price to what it used to be last month- $135. They say if I renew the contract- it will be higher. What have you guys done to get it lower?

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
I have FiOS, but only for internet. biz 100/100 w/ 5 static IPs. $130/month
TV is handled by crudcast's basic basic basic package for $30/month.

Based on my experiences and research, the only real way to get significant savings is to play their game of switching providers every one to two years. For whatever reason they only care about obtaining new customers, not so much about keeping existing. The cell phone providers are the same way.

Once my current contract with fios is up I'll be dropping the tv and hopefully the phone, and just keeping the internet.

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
I think it's the TV part of the bundle that's screwing you.
They haven't raised my internet rates in years, and in fact it went down when they "dropped" the 35/35 plan I was on and I switched to a 75/75 (now 100/100) plan, when they did a wholesale back end upgrade.