New Jersey Winter 20/21

Mike_C

How is that even possible? Unless you know the judge who can push your cases to the top lol
They won’t all actually be out that day, but the process can actually get moving. My attorney does say 2 should be mostly handled within that week but the others I’m sure will drag

Petr51488

They won’t all actually be out that day, but the process can actually get moving. My attorney does say 2 should be mostly handled within that week but the others I’m sure will drag
So after the eviction gets started, and let’s say it gets granted. Would you send the judgement to a collection agency to then have them deal with it / have them ruin their credit?

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
I got to test a new 10x20 popup tent with sides, as a car wash bay. Washed 2 cars, got one of them and another under covers, pulled the jeep inside (been procrastinating maintenance on it, since I ain't driving it much right now, but it's gotta get one sooner rather than later) and the tent put away just before the boomers hit and the baseball sized rain drops came down.

1623209324008.png

plan now is to get 6 cinder blocks, a bag or two of quick set, some metal handles, some PVC and some iron pipe, to make weighted feet for the 6 posts to rest on, but can be moved off the driveway when not needed. town can't piss and moan about it since it's a popup. :D

MGLC

Just cannot catch a break this week....heat/rain/customers complaining...oh wait that is every week....
My secretary got screamed at today because a boxwood we planted 3 seasons ago died...this is a row of almost 400 winter gems we put in down both sides of her driveway. One died. Three years later. Her husband did call later in the day to apologize

treeguyry

My secretary got screamed at today because a boxwood we planted 3 seasons ago died...this is a row of almost 400 winter gems we put in down both sides of her driveway. One died. Three years later. Her husband did call later in the day to apologize
That property much be massive

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
apology wouldn't be good enough.

I always had a rule when I worked any job that I had underlings: you can scream at me, but you don't scream at the staff (that's my job :D ). That's a paddlin' offense.