New Jersey Winter 20/21

djt1029

$75 plus the permit fee. I do it more to encourage the home owner to do it than anything, mainly because I don't want to wait around for them to find the survey all the time

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
I dunno if there's an opportunity for bulk pricing on them, but I could be interested in a couple of them myself, for reasons. $250per 4x8 though is a bit steep for a filthy casual such as myself.

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
Tuesday looks nice. Wednesday looks decent, which is more important for me. We're doing unofficial TKD classes in the park at the Warren municipal complex, until the school is officially reopened.

UniqueTouch

PlowSite.com Addict
what’s up guys hope everyone doing well. Been away for a minute gotta lot or reading to make up. Been getting a lot more calls for commercial estimates some even for snow for this upcoming season which is rare for me but one of the places is a new site their building. I really have no idea how to price it and I hate feeling like I screwed myself after i get an account so I’ll probably see if anyone wants to partner on it. It’s in Monmouth county. We can handle basically any reasonable size job I just don’t know what things are supposed to cost which sucks. Anyway has anyone ever in the past just came out and asked the property manager or owner their budget or what they want to spend on it? I’m trying to figuring out a way to ask that without being too unprofessional lol. Any help on how to price these bigger jobs would be great. Not sure if I should do hourly, per push, seasonal for the snow part. Just wanna do the work and let someone else handle this.(my dream)