New Jersey thread

Mike_C

PlowSite.com Addict
After the last few summers, I think some of the sleeze from Seaside's relocated to Point Pleasant
Unfortunately you're right. The last few years especially it's gone down hill. Just Beach, Boro is still fine - everything east of Frankies is mini seaside some days

J.Ricci

As much **** as I talk about Seaside, I'm there a lot since I live 10 mins away and half my friends never outgrew sleezy bars - since Sandy Seaside's improved a ton, plus Point Pleasant grabs a lot of the more diverse northerners now

shawn_

My job seems like their giving an ultimatum either get vaccinated or lose your job it doesn’t seem like they will except religious exemptions….. been looking for a sketchy doctor that can jab me wink wink..

shawn_

Also I been looking into the snowrator or the orec snow rhino…..

does anyone have any experience with either? I know the snowrator is a very solid machine with a bunch of add ons available . The rhino don’t have any attachment options but the base price alone is a significant savings

Any input would be wonderful

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic
Not sure of your needs, but the Orec rep stopped by the other day and dropped off a brochure. I missed him fortunately.

But as a one off machine (plowing only) it's pretty worthless to me. We need to sweep/plow/blow and apply deicers. And with a SSV, SteelGreen, ZPlow and possibly the Snowrator (initially deicer had to be applied after clearing, but the drop spreader might have changed this), these can be done at the same time.

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
electrician was out at the farm apparently.
looks like the ding dong that messed with it last, hooked the hot of one breaker to the C leg, causing the wrong voltage to appear.

AllAboutGreen

does anyone have any experience with either? I know the snowrator is a very solid machine with a bunch of add ons available . The rhino don’t have any attachment options but the base price alone is a significant savings

I bought a snowrator before the season started last year and I love it (and so do the guys) It probably takes the place of 2-3 shovelers moving snow. I did not get the drop spreader attachment (which I probably should have but was concerned with cost and def will on the next one) The snowrator was my first try using liquid for pre treating and this machine is so fast and effective. I am considering getting another one this season

Mike_C

PlowSite.com Addict

Not being able to salt with it ruins it in my opinion. Snowrator would be the way to go, or the SSV. My guys are about a 50/50 split on which they like better

fendt716

randall ave do you know of someone with a 6.7 power stroke for sale have you seen them blowing up with warning in the 2011 2012 2013?

Randall Ave

PlowSite Fanatic
randall ave do you know of someone with a 6.7 power stroke for sale have you seen them blowing up with warning in the 2011 2012 2013?
I really do not see small stuff to much, I did do an EGR cooler and some other items on a 2011. I have not heard of them exploding like the 2008s. Are you looking to buy one, or do you have one that dies?

fendt716

randall looking for one mine 2011 550 blow apart at 32000 miles on monday broke crank 2 broke connecting rods 3 spin rod bearings it just shut off on me our diesel guy said the 2011 2012 2013 are noted to blow apart with warning he said he finds the connecting rods bolts lose or laying in the pan. new crate engine installed is 22000.00 i am sure what going to due with this truck i thougt 6.0 where junk 6.7 are just as bad done with fords

Top Forums