New Jersey thread

V_Scapes

2000 Club Member
If it doesn't pick up, I'm coming for hardscape 102...or 201 whatever the hell the second level of a class is

Yeah I bought a 14HP billy goat last fall, couldn't deal with barrels anymore. My area doesn't get anywhere near as many leaves as a lot of you guys do but still enough that I think I should have a pretty busy fall
When I was younger and in your position I was a maniac with my vacuum for a couple of years. I sucked up piles for almost every landscaper in town plus my own plus anyone that called. There's alot of money to be made but it's tough work if it's not dry. You gotta be creative.

Tony_D

When I was younger and in your position I was a maniac with my vacuum for a couple of years. I sucked up piles for almost every landscaper in town plus my own plus anyone that called. There's alot of money to be made but it's tough work if it's not dry. You gotta be creative.
Yeah I think I'm going to try and push that this year. I might try and advertise for that in a larger area then just my normal maintenance area.

Randall Ave

PlowSite Fanatic
Nice out last night. If you use tiki torch fuel and starting fluid, you can really get a nice fire going. Still no beer here tho. Been regulated to cheap wine.
IMG_20211002_175540437_copy_800x600.jpg

J.Ricci

Anyone see the Sopranos movie yet?

I think this is a valid topic for a NJ thread

Went to see it last night, I had high expectations and it lived up to them. I have no idea why some people are surprised it's the Dickie Moltisanti story

They did a movie? Where to watch. I watched the whole series start to end when I blew my knee out.
It's in theaters & on HBO max

sota

PlowSite.com Addict
Since this is the 'Jersey thread...

been busting my ass there the past 2 weeks, helping get it all set up again.
here's hoping all y'all in the area buy a ticket and come see it.

Top Forums