Snow Plowing Forum banner
4621 - 4640 of 4677 Posts

· Registered
3,084 Posts
Thanks, have to say I'm happy to have had this one fizzle out- back to wall construction tomorrow full tilt.

Any guesses on whether we have any serious threats after this point?
EPAWA says it's over after today besides an outside chance for a coating or two.
If it dries out enough in the next few days we'll try to get cleanups going next week.

Reactions: MKWL2

· Registered
680 Posts
Just when the grass was starting to get a little coating on it the snow stopped

· Registered
1,049 Posts
@LAB INC gotta be losing your marbles.
I have given up. Don’t even look anymore or care at this point. . This year was a joke worst I have seen in sometime. Hope next year is good but who the hell knows.

Reactions: V_Scapes

· Registered
1,049 Posts
This is the first time in over 20 years doing this that I have not dropped a blade at least once
Same with me. It’s been a joke this year.

· Registered
510 Posts
While it was still "snowing" this afternoon I washed and put away the plows and salter. Winter's done, not that it ever really started

Reactions: LAB INC and MGLC

· Registered
680 Posts
I’m going to attempt to start cleanups tomorrow. Nothing else on the schedule yet since we worked more this winter than usual and finished the scheduled spring work I had lined up

· Registered
391 Posts
All it took for it to never snow in New Jersey anymore was me getting out. Two years out, 3 total plowable events in my area

Reactions: shawn_

· Registered
510 Posts
The New Jersey thread is going to turn into something else, since the snow Gods have turned a blind eye on us.
It turns into something else a lot and then the gestapo show up

· Administrator
1,648 Posts
Maybe it was a typo and someone wants to edit it for him
I thought that misunderstanding was already settled. Do you see heavy handed moderation here? I've always thought it's been pretty light, long before I was a mod. It is certainly much lighter than other forums I'm a member of.

If any of your posts have been edited or removed and you felt they shouldn't have, please PM me and I will look into who did it and why. Just like the time you referenced. Same goes for anyone here.

3,551 Posts
I thought that misunderstanding was already settled. Do you see heavy handed moderation here? I've always thought it's been pretty light, long before I was a mod. It is certainly much lighter than other forums I'm a member of.

If any of your posts have been edited or removed and you felt they shouldn't have, please PM me and I will look into who did it and why. Just like the time you referenced. Same goes for anyone here.
I think before the issue was that it was a weather thread and if the talk wasn't about weather, then it was off topic and MJD tried to steer it towards weather. Since it has changed to the Jersey thread (no emphasis on weather) things seem to be less policed.

Granted, I did notice it more lenient in the Canadian weather thread even when the topic wasn't weather

4621 - 4640 of 4677 Posts