Snow Plowing Forum banner
4101 - 4120 of 4256 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
Hopefully we can squeeze in a salting here in eastern Bergen before the rain washes everything away
I'm betting you will be able to, even if we only get half of what's currently forecasted in NW Bergen, we'll still be scraping and salting...

Reactions: Kvston

· Registered
364 Posts
I think EPAWA will, or at least should, downgrade the southern and eastern edges and tighten the gradient. Last night and early today sort of pulled the carpet out from under this system. Sussex, northern Morris and western Passaic may be the only places to get any work out of this. The best case for anyone outside of there is to keep your fingers crossed for a salt run

· Registered
334 Posts
I don't think I have a chance of anything here even if we get a coating the rain is gona wash it away right away

· Registered
401 Posts
just finished re-working my route after my latest round of add/delete from the boss.
still 33 houses. according to google:
35.34 miles
87 minutes
of course that's with no snow removal. :D
You're doing that many with one jeep? Do you have a shoveler with you?

· Registered
656 Posts
I think EPAWA will, or at least should, downgrade the southern and eastern edges and tighten the gradient. Last night and early today sort of pulled the carpet out from under this system. Sussex, northern Morris and western Passaic may be the only places to get any work out of this. The best case for anyone outside of there is to keep your fingers crossed for a salt run
That’s basically what he did with the update, good call.

· Registered
401 Posts
TBH I would be good with a salt run, burn up some of the inventory I have sitting around... we shall see.

· Registered
3,032 Posts
Should be quick easy money before the rain comes.

· Registered
484 Posts
you clearly don’t know about this jeep….
That Jeep's going to make him bank someday when it snows in the Carolinas or somewhere

· Registered
334 Posts
Nothing happening here today

· Registered
3,032 Posts
Looks like our window for accumulating snow has shortened.

· Registered
401 Posts
I saw tri axels in the state yard at 6:30am this mrng in Newark, forecast is precipitation to start between 12-2pm with temps in the mid to upper 30's to 40. This state really knows how to piss money away.
How nice it must be to piss money away with no recourse or consequence whatsoever... gubbermint at work :hammer:

Reactions: S_Marino87 and BUFF
4101 - 4120 of 4256 Posts