Snow Plowing Forum banner
4081 - 4100 of 4256 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Expect snow to start (if it ever does) the second week of February, since I got roped into a job at a brownstone in NYC

· Registered
3,032 Posts
White rain all day couldn't even justify a salt run .

• Wow
Reactions: BUFF

· Registered
484 Posts
Reactions: truckie80

· Registered
378 Posts
Looks like we stay in the 40s for another week other than Friday, it’s been nice not freezing at every job all winter long

· Registered
656 Posts
92nd street, probably near your old territory
Have fun parking over there. I was north of that, a lot of nice brownstones in that area though I'm sure you could get a lot of good work out of those places

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Seems like the models aren’t as enthusiastic as they were about tomorrow. I wouldn’t be shocked if it ends up being similar to yesterday maybe just a few more places able to squeak in a salt run

· Registered
401 Posts
What’s weather works have to say? EPAWA seems to be holding strong to the map they released with some pretty potent front end snow numbers…

· Registered
401 Posts
Oh got it, yeah this definitely isn't the CNJ or SNJ storm, generalized ideas seem to be holding for a couple inches before the changeover from I80 and North, we shall see...

· Registered
656 Posts
I saw epawa is holding out still but I don’t think this is going to come together other than the far western areas. Seems like everyone else has backed off it

Reactions: V_Scapes

· Registered
3,032 Posts
I saw epawa is holding out still but I don’t think this is going to come together other than the far western areas. Seems like everyone else has backed off it
Just watched their video I bet they adjust again tonight. WWA is calling for 2-5. Either way it's looking like a quick scrape before the rain moves in.

· Registered
656 Posts
Just watched their video I bet they adjust again tonight. WWA is calling for 2-5. Either way it's looking like a quick scrape before the rain moves in.
Hopefully. I think the cutoff to scrape is going to be somewhere between you and me

4081 - 4100 of 4256 Posts