Snow Plowing Forum banner
4061 - 4080 of 4256 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
For tomorrow night? Looks like some slop coming in early evening.
Wednesday into Thursday. You might get a salting tomorrow night but it seems like most of the rest of us won't get anything workable from it

Reactions: V_Scapes

· Registered
334 Posts
All rain here tomorrow night. I've got a tree job for this coming week so at least I can make a few $$ on that.

Almost time for the Giants game!

· Registered
401 Posts
Slop fest coming Wednesday into Wednesday night…

· Registered
484 Posts
Hard to believe it was just one loss. Bring on baseball season

• Haha
Reactions: MGLC and Mike_C

· Registered
1,035 Posts
Another rainy night in January in New Jersey!✔

Reactions: shawn_

· Registered
1,035 Posts
Maybe they should switch that site from 33and rain to 40 and rain…..
Even better! Nothing like a nice cold rain storm in Jan.

Reactions: shawn_

· Registered
401 Posts
Wednesday is trending colder and colder- not sure if it's to be believed but it's looking like 2-5"+ are possible for most of the northern 1/3 of the state... followed by heavy rains, so whatever does fall will be nice and soaking wet... lovely :hammer:

· Registered
3,032 Posts
Freezing rain in my area now but who knows for how long.

· Registered
484 Posts
All rain here so far and it seems like that won't be changing overnight. If we're lucky we'll be able to salt Wednesday but I don't have much faith in that

Reactions: djt1029 and shawn_

· Registered
16,975 Posts
I looked like it was going to clear up to the west, now it looks darker. And as for Wednesday. Last night the weather channel was at 3-5, early this morning 1-3. Now they are back at 3-5.
I know I should not even look. Just face it, they suck.

· Registered
334 Posts
The weather channel shows accumulation lass than an inch for here on Wednesday then around an inch of rain overnight. We need @MGLC 's forecasts they were pretty damn accurate last year

· Registered
401 Posts
I’m betting on 1-2” between 78 and 80, 2-5” 80 and north, Wednesday will have significantly more blocking and cold on the front end than this system,
Followed by heavy rain everywhere by 6-7pm Wednesday night. Heavy wet snot but I guess better than nothing.

· Registered
3,032 Posts
Wednesday is trending colder and colder- not sure if it's to be believed but it's looking like 2-5"+ are possible for most of the northern 1/3 of the state... followed by heavy rains, so whatever does fall will be nice and soaking wet... lovely :hammer:
EPAWA says the same in this mornings forecast. Light snow here at the moment.

· Registered
484 Posts
I’m betting on 1-2” between 78 and 80, 2-5” 80 and north, Wednesday will have significantly more blocking and cold on the front end than this system,
Followed by heavy rain everywhere by 6-7pm Wednesday night. Heavy wet snot but I guess better than nothing.
I think that lower end area will all wash away with the rain coming in afterwards, northwest might get to scrape some slop

4061 - 4080 of 4256 Posts