Snow Plowing Forum banner
3641 - 3660 of 3702 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
More important than this snow stuff, what the hell is going on with the Devils
Killing it this season and a lot of fun to watch!

·
Registered
451 Posts
At least an unheated kitchen is still inside
Should have gone that way got started on the storm doors instead and it was not fun

Trump 2024
DeSantis wins or “wins” the primary, Trump runs as an independent splits the vote. The media’s war has already begun

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Killing it this season and a lot of fun to watch!
I gave up my season tickets, so this was bound to happen

DeSantis wins or “wins” the primary, Trump runs as an independent splits the vote. The media’s war has already begun
Nightmare scenario, and after the last 2 1/2 years that sounds extremely plausible

·
Registered
317 Posts
It seems like most of the leaves are down at my accounts, I probably only have a couple more weeks of cleanups and that's it

·
Registered
618 Posts
Should have gone that way got started on the storm doors instead and it was not fun

Allegedly if Trump wins, the vaccine mandates would go away, but I'm sure you and I would still be SOL. Lib mayors and governors just do whatever the hell they want.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
It seems like most of the leaves are down at my accounts, I probably only have a couple more weeks of cleanups and that's it
We crushed our first round and are working on the second. I'd say we have three weeks left.

Reactions: Tony_D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Allegedly if Trump wins, the vaccine mandates would go away, but I'm sure you and I would still be SOL. Lib mayors and governors just do whatever the hell they want.
After the way current Newark PD officers enforced the mayors "mandates" under the excuse of "just following orders" there isn't enough money in the world for me to go back to the job if I was offered it back

Reactions: truckie80 and BUFF

·
Registered
317 Posts
Probably two weeks left for me here

purchased the Scag Windstorm stand on leaf blower, what a game changer!!!! We used the push Billy goat leaf blowers for about five hours so far, may be selling a few thanks to the Windstorm!
I've seen a few guys using them on commercial places around here they look fun as hell. Unfortunately all my properties are way too small and I'm stuck with backpacks and a push blower

·
Registered
618 Posts
purchased the Scag Windstorm stand on leaf blower, what a game changer!!!! We used the push Billy goat leaf blowers for about five hours so far, may be selling a few thanks to the Windstorm!
I had a hurricane when they were pretty new and it was a game changer, last year I sold it and bought a windstorm, which took it to another level

Reactions: Tony_D and V_Scapes

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Snowing here with a sugar coating on everything.

Reactions: djt1029

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
had to run up to Newton with the cat (dental surgery last week, apparently a bad reaction to the pain meds, signs of renal failure, so they're doing a 72 hour aggressive IV fluids. he should pull through) yesterday morning, and it was flaking between there and the Summit areas. late last night I could see flakes on the security cameras, and it was actually accumulating on the deck. not enough to coat it completely, but it definitely powdered sugared things.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I had a hurricane when they were pretty new and it was a game changer, last year I sold it and bought a windstorm, which took it to another level
i have the windstorm. Did a massive job today and a friend had the Ferris. His felt like it had 2x more power than mine. I was looking to get the z3000 and sell the windstorm. Why did you switch. Maybe my belts are worn? It only has 260 hours. I bough it used.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
i have the windstorm. Did a massive job today and a friend had the Ferris. His felt like it had 2x more power than mine. I was looking to get the z3000 and sell the windstorm. Why did you switch. Maybe my belts are worn? It only has 260 hours. I bough it used.
I bought a few windstorms a few years ago and my guys didn't like them, one of my foreman actually switched his out with a FB3000 from another trailer and it started a whole thing between those two crews. Another day in paradise, anyway we're running all Ferris blowers now

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
What's not to like about the windstorm?

·
Registered
348 Posts
What's not to like about the windstorm?
I have 3 ferris's and a windstorm, there's definitely more control of direction of airflow with the windstorm, and overall there's less issues with it (Ferris stand on blowers are prone to hydro issues since you can't shut down the air flow so the guys run them low throttle in and out of the trailers) but the Ferris machines have drastically more power. Personally I like the windstorm design more and the lack of issues, but as far as pure power there isn't much of a contest.

3641 - 3660 of 3702 Posts