Snow Plowing Forum banner
3621 - 3640 of 3702 Posts

·
Registered
16,838 Posts
I just did a cut and paste from the guessers. Looks to me like a salt run will be in the cards for someone.
I just sent a message to a customer, he ain't put his salter in yet, and I have to install another one for him, it really gets me how some guys wait till the snow is falling, then pitch a bit$% about things ain't working. Then really hate the bill I give them.

·
Registered
451 Posts
28 degrees out. Big decision to make is it going to suck more working in an unheated kitchen with a nasty draft, replacing storm doors at a townhouse or framing a dormer. No good choices but at least it’s not snowing

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hopefully no plow mode for at least a month…

Reactions: V_Scapes and MGLC

·
Registered
618 Posts
28 degrees out. Big decision to make is it going to suck more working in an unheated kitchen with a nasty draft, replacing storm doors at a townhouse or framing a dormer. No good choices but at least it’s not snowing
At least an unheated kitchen is still inside

·
Registered
16,838 Posts
Is it ever really full plow mode in NJ?
Sure, got sleet at the moment here.
Plow mode, just did fuel lines on a C-8500, with a Cat, then that town is dropping off a Freightliner, no brakes, another town, finishing up a Ferd 6.0, but they are never really done, threes another C-8500 outside, air tank is rotted, none available, gotta make something work, a Triaxle sitting at the town, no start now, and no move when running. More small trucks to get ready. And thats just my little corner of the world.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Snow and sleet mix here currently. Haven't even touched my plows or spreader yet.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Sure, got sleet at the moment here.
Plow mode, just did fuel lines on a C-8500, with a Cat, then that town is dropping off a Freightliner, no brakes, another town, finishing up a Ferd 6.0, but they are never really done, threes another C-8500 outside, air tank is rotted, none available, gotta make something work, a Triaxle sitting at the town, no start now, and no move when running. More small trucks to get ready. And thats just my little corner of the world.
Come to illernoize...we won't punish you like that

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Snow and sleet mix here currently. Haven't even touched my plows or spreader yet.
Salting up here, but everything east seems to just be mixing or all rain. It was a good system to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be

Man you're good, I would def have to take it out of gear.

I'll see myself out.
You beat me to it

3621 - 3640 of 3702 Posts