Snow Plowing Forum banner
3421 - 3440 of 3474 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
I know I'm playing with fire, but have any of you guys watched the Manti Teo documentary on netflix?
I actually felt bad for him by the end of it, an even crazier story than I remembered

·
Registered
351 Posts
watched the first episode last night, there is so much more to that story then I think anyone knew....its wild
The part that I really couldn't understand is how many people he mentioned "her" to who said they had "seen her around" or some version of that. When you think about that angle it sort of makes sense he didn't question things more

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Has anyone seen pricing on bulk salt yet? I need to get contracts out very soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was actually thinking the same thing. Someone was telling me they heard prices are gonna be 20-30% higher this year, but I have not heard from my supplier.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Someone was telling me they heard prices are gonna be 20-30% higher this year, but I have not heard from my supplier.
have got 2 quotes back for bulk salt one is 22.00 higher other is 30.00 ton higher then last year. bag products about .75 per bag higher. fuel surcharges will applied at del. also quotes good only to next price increase. prices to change without notice.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I didn't call my guys off yet but it looks imminent.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I told my guy to stay home tomorrow so now it might stop early

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks like today is shot, hopefully it doesn’t drag into tomorrow…

Reactions: AG09 and V_Scapes
3421 - 3440 of 3474 Posts