Snow Plowing Forum banner
3321 - 3340 of 3360 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I was referring to the inner piston seal/orings which is not visible.
You should be able to put a pressure gauge on the cylinder to see if you have blow by, kind of like checking compression in a motor.
That was the issue with mine a while back, good as new since

·
Registered
303 Posts
I could get use to this weather, no sun and in the 70s

Reactions: V_Scapes

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think the news said that something was brewing out in the Atlantic. Might come our way. There are so many dead Ash trees I would think you would be busy with that.
This summer's been nothing like the last two, but I'm still ahead of 2019 numbers so you won't catch me complaining. It's actually a good thing, I don't know how much longer we could've kept that pace up, late spring 2020 - early this spring probably took 5-10 years off my life. That said bring on a tropical storm and 7 day work weeks

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,337 ·
Hey fellas.. been a rough road dealing with addiction and mental health issues.. was actually in a rehab for the blizzard but i left for the weekend to plow then went back. Came out of my last rehab couple weeks ago and now living in a php/sober house.. finally stopped putting everything before my sobriety and taking this on 100%.. went to a real psyche doc in nyc and he has my meds on the right track.. i feel better than i have in 20 years.. i miss you guys and i cant wait for winter

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hey fellas.. been a rough road dealing with addiction and mental health issues.. was actually in a rehab for the blizzard but i left for the weekend to plow then went back. Came out of my last rehab couple weeks ago and now living in a php/sober house.. finally stopped putting everything before my sobriety and taking this on 100%.. went to a real psyche doc in nyc and he has my meds on the right track.. i feel better than i have in 20 years.. i miss you guys and i cant wait for winter
Welcome back, glad you are on the right path buddy . Keep grinding

·
Registered
437 Posts
Glad to see you back and even better to hear that

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome back, very happy to hear that things are on a good trajectory. We're all pulling for you

3321 - 3340 of 3360 Posts