Snow Plowing Forum banner
3181 - 3200 of 3234 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Finished the route pretty clean last week also and got the third round of fertilizer down and finished flowers. Now a big push on landscape projects for the next couple weeks

Reactions: Tony_D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Do any of you guys have advice on pricing commercial maintenance? It's a property that's 90% parking lot, I don't really know how to estimate how long it will take to clean it. There's no lawn and only a few planting beds

·
Super Moderator
9,719 Posts
Do any of you guys have advice on pricing commercial maintenance? It's a property that's 90% parking lot, I don't really know how to estimate how long it will take to clean it. There's no lawn and only a few planting beds
Plowing or sweeping?
Do the planting beds look low maintenance, or are they getting watered twice a week, do they want a seasonal price or a per event price?

·
Registered
291 Posts
This would be for maintenance, but hopefully get me in for snow too. According to the guy I met with it's 100 uncovered parking spots plus drive lanes, and theres a small area underneath the one building that's only about 20 additional spots plus the beds. They want a weekly price on weedwhacking any areas around the perimeter where weeds might grow, blowing the lot clean and maintaining the beds, then monthly trimming the shrubs. I think I'm good on pricing the beds I just don't know how long the rest will take

3181 - 3200 of 3234 Posts