Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

· Registered
1,020 Posts
People are also starting to freak out even more over the newest variant of the bat flu. Just to add more potential drama to car shopping.
When I bought a truck a few weeks back there were no mask no entry signs all over the dealer floor. I told the salesman flat out, if I have to put a mask on at any point in this process, I'm walking out and you're losing a 80k sale. Worked pretty well, no one said a word after that and the girl who handles all the paperwork never even put hers on while I was in her office

Sorry to hear about your wife's car, glad everyone is ok

· Registered
1,020 Posts
My uncles girlfriend told us how her son who’s vaccinated along with his whole family made his 7 year old (vaccinated) Rona positive daughter sit at a little table in the corner by herself on Christmas Day, all of this after “Santa told them to tell her not to open presents until she felt better” (another note she just has cold symtoms not even a fever) oh and before this when her mom had the Rona they scared this poor kid so much she thought her mom was going to die. I don’t think I have ever been as disgusted by someone in my life

· Registered
1,020 Posts
I lift pallets of pavers with a S205 all the time, I wouldn't want to lift much heavier with it, but it can get them off/on a truck, move them around or stack them one on the other which is all I really need. The 650 is a much bigger machine so it should have zero problems

1 - 20 of 171 Posts