Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe. Hopefully it will come in a couple months. Never had a Jeep before so I’m pretty excited about this. I really wanted a new Bronco but the dealers would not negotiate price right now on an order and delivery dates are still unknown. So screw that. I was given a great price on my trade in as well as a good enough discount on the Jeep. I’m seriously thinking about putting a Snow-Way 7’6” 22 series plow on it as well as a Daniels 90” pull plow. I would like to do friends and family members with it. I would only put the plows on if they didn’t alter anything cosmeticly. Sno-Way says could alter front fascia so idk about that. Anyway, I’ll put up some pics when I get it and any info as to mounting plows is welcomed.

·
Registered
13,433 Posts
So I ordered a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe. Hopefully it will come in a couple months. Never had a Jeep before so I'm pretty excited about this. I really wanted a new Bronco but the dealers would not negotiate price right now on an order and delivery dates are still unknown. So screw that. I was given a great price on my trade in as well as a good enough discount on the Jeep. I'm seriously thinking about putting a Snow-Way 7'6" 22 series plow on it as well as a Daniels 90" pull plow. I would like to do friends and family members with it. I would only put the plows on if they didn't alter anything cosmeticly. Sno-Way says could alter front fascia so idk about that. Anyway, I'll put up some pics when I get it and any info as to mounting plows is welcomed.
I'd look at a boss HTX v plow. I have a client who bought a 7-6" for his jeep a couple years ago. Looks like a perfect size for his jeep.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Sky

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes absolutely I will. I like a V plow better but was worried about weight. Don’t want red either. Doubt they offer stainless but that would be my choice if they did. Thanks.

·
Registered
49,885 Posts
Video???

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
So I ordered a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe. Hopefully it will come in a couple months. Never had a Jeep before so I'm pretty excited about this. I really wanted a new Bronco but the dealers would not negotiate price right now on an order and delivery dates are still unknown. So screw that. I was given a great price on my trade in as well as a good enough discount on the Jeep. I'm seriously thinking about putting a Snow-Way 7'6" 22 series plow on it as well as a Daniels 90" pull plow. I would like to do friends and family members with it. I would only put the plows on if they didn't alter anything cosmeticly. Sno-Way says could alter front fascia so idk about that. Anyway, I'll put up some pics when I get it and any info as to mounting plows is welcomed.
Would the factory warranty be voided???

·
Registered
49,885 Posts
Why not a Gladiator Rubi?

·
Registered
49,885 Posts

·
Registered
34,295 Posts
Jeeps are a fun toy but no way are they a daily driver. I had a CJ-5 (real Jeep) as a daily driver for a few years and got another Pickup to use/drive too. Had the Jeep for 25yrs then sold it to a buddy who still has it as a toy

·
Registered
13,433 Posts
Jeeps are a fun toy but no way are they a daily driver. I had a CJ-5 (real Jeep) as a daily driver for a few years and got another Pickup to use/drive too. Had the Jeep for 25yrs then sold it to a buddy who still has it as a toy
This and a cj5 aren't anything alike. These are actually somewhat comfy.
I've driven soft top CJ7s on the freeway and wish I'd have had earplugs. Couldn't The turn the music loud enough. The hobby horsing would drive you bonkers too.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DD for me now is leaving the house once, maybe twice a week. So yeah it will be bumpy but no worse than the unloaded F250. Way better on gas too!
This and a cj5 aren't anything alike. These are actually somewhat comfy.
I've driven soft top CJ7s on the freeway and wish I'd have had earplugs. Couldn't The turn the music loud enough. The hobby horsing would drive you bonkers too.
The crappy 4 door they gave me to test drive wasn't even too bad. You sit up in the seat kinda like a truck which really surprised me.
I'd never been in one before. I liked it. Peppy!
The 4xe has 350hp and 470 lb-ft torque. Stump puller...

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Clearly you have not driven the new Jeeps. They are very much daily drivers now.

As far as "Real Jeep" I never owned a CJ5 or CJ7. I have worked on and driven them. The YJ and even the TJ could do everything the "C"s could and do it better, faster, smoother.

Reactions: Hydromaster
1 - 20 of 273 Posts