Snow Plowing Forum banner

New house, concrete, and landscaping finally done

5K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  joey7599 
#1 ·
Finally, done! My wife and I have plenty of calluses on our hands, alot of long hours.

See less See more
#4 ·
We did all landscaping, most of the stamped and colored concrete, all excavating, and clearing, along with raising one pole shed 4ft., hauling 55 loads of black dirt up from the farm, I dont know its kind of like a bad dream but its over finally. Thanks for the compliments.

#10 ·
grandview;1043944 said:
You'd have a better looking house if you charged more for snowplowing!
Snowplowing is a portion of what we do. LOL

I like it!!
MatthewG;1043963 said:
Looks like your driving a Polaris side x side??
Polaris Ranger that thing gets used everyday around the farm since we got that we seldom use our 4wheeler, the kids still ride theirs though

Thanks for all the compliments guys we appreciate it we worked our tails off, ended up I think around 275 yds of concrete with shed floor and stamped patio plus what you see in pic I remember some of those nights building retaining walls at 3am with a spotlight.

#19 ·
Wow, that looks like 80-90 yards of cement. How many pours did you do? I've not done a drive that big in 6 years or so.

Thats a real nice place you got.

#20 ·
VBigFord20;1044405 said:
Wow, that looks like 80-90 yards of cement. How many pours did you do? I've not done a drive that big in 6 years or so.

Thats a real nice place you got.
All total we ended up pouring about 275 yards of concrete, including shed floor, porch, driveway, and stamped patio outback. We did all colored and stamped out front first as well as stamped patio out back first. Then did all the white out front in 2 pours. We did cheat a little and used a pump truck for the 2 white pours. Thanks for all the compliments guys. Sure was a long time coming.

#23 ·
Beautiful house and land scaping. Are you going to plow or snowblow your driveway?

#24 ·
mercer_me;1044499 said:
Beautiful house and land scaping. Are you going to plow or snowblow your driveway?
I plan on fabbing up a rubber bottom box plow with the sides having rubber on the bottom 8 inches or so this way no steel will ever touch the concrete hopefully leaving me with no rust stains.

Thanks for all the compliments.

#25 ·
grandview;1043944 said:
You'd have a better looking house if you charged more for snowplowing!!
I Thought you were the towns lowballer! :laughing:
jk I still love you GV....

But yea, that's a nice pad man.

That the water in the backround or is it just woodsline?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.