Snow Plowing Forum banner

New Holland TV6070 pics

10K views 42 replies 17 participants last post by  bubba11 
#1 ·
here are some pictures of the new holland tv6070 bi di as most of you know the seat and steering wheel rotate 180 degrees so you are always facing forward so far it has been working pretty good except it seems to burn alot of fuel enjoy

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Snow

Wheel Tire Vehicle Snow Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Snow

See less See more
#6 ·
this acually belongs to the city airport that i do all the snow removal for i also have a wheel loader that we use in town. you can order them yellow or blue the hydrostat transmission works great for blowing snow the blade is a Grouser Products 2200 series with some custom built wings they made its a brute

#9 ·
Very nice machine. How big is the blower?

#20 · (Edited)
Sticks;997038 said:
if you wanted to switch the blower and the plow around could you?

so you could look right down at the plow?
yes and no this machine wasn't ordered with a engine end pto but you can install a pto on the engine end , so if the machine is so equiped the answer is yes. there is a 12' broom that has to go on the cab end so thats why we put the plow on the engine end

#25 ·
miniwarehousing;1232153 said:
Bubba,
How is this machine holding up? It's a very nice set up and would appreciate any feedback from you on negatives and positives.
Thanks,
we have about 150hrs on it now and have only had some minor issues with it, hydraulic leaks, bad sensor, nothing major. positives are you are always facing the right way, hydro trans is perfect for running a blower. negatives are the hydro trans burns more fuel, heater could be improved and the cab layout could also be improved imo. we have a loader for it but i have only had it on the machine twice, so i can't comment on how well that works. over all it works good and if you are running a blower it the only way to go, but if you are just going to push snow a wheel loader or tractor would be cheaper and simpler. let me know if you have any more questions or want any more pics

#26 ·
Thanks Bubba,
I just met with the dealer and it looks like a real nice comparison vs a loader. The blower is ideal, because it eliminates our need to stack the snow and push it huge distances. We would want to use it as a plow and a blower. We really like the HLA Snow Wing on the cab end with the blower on the engine end. Price out the door with sweeper, blower and tractor/w loader is $160K. I would still need to purchase the HLA snow wing for ~$10K
The fuel consumption is of slight concern though.
I wonder how I can compare a wheel loader vs tv 6070. Is it measured by GPH?
Thanks for any insight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.