New here....

Cody

Looks like a nice forum you have here. I am Cody I live in Jackson Wyo. Curios if there are other Wyo fellas here? We have been getting hammered with pennys from heaven, 12-16 hour days. That's my $.02 for now just wanted to say howdy and see where most you folks are from. Cody :D :D :D

Signiture:

"There is one great thing that you men will all be able to say after this war is over and you are home once again. You may be thankful that twenty years from now when you are sitting by the fireplace with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what you did in the great World War II, you WON'T have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, "Well, your Granddaddy shoveled **** in Louisiana." No, Sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say, "Son, your Granddaddy rode with the Great Third Army and a Son-of-a-Goddamned-***** named Georgie Patton!"
- General George S. Patton, Jr (addressing to his troops before Operation Overlord, June 5, 1944)

OP
C

Cody

Thanks fellas, I do love Patton and his verbage! And to the fella in DE We have had 3 feet in just the past 16 days. Lots of repairs with the heavy wet stuff. But good money on the way! Could be a new record december here.:D

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Finally!! Someone on here that really has snow to deal with. So we can be jealous & mad at himinstead of bickering amongst our non snow havin' selves here. ;) Welcome to PS, the home of the Happy Snow Nuts.

DaveK

Could be a new record december here.
Same here :( :mad:

I put my plow on the other night when I saw a snowflake, just as wishful thinking. Took it back off in the morning.

Sure wish I had a Blizzard plow so I could at least go push some dirt around the yard. lol

Welcome to plowsite Cody.

Dave

"3 feet in just the past 16 days"
cry.gif

PlowSite.com Addict
Welcome to Plowsite Cody!

Real snow, huh? :mad: (J/K! ;) ) Nothing here so far - today started out looking like a promising snow event but turned into another fizzle.........

speedracer241

record december here too

well almost for warmest ever. not gonna make it though, gonna get real cold for christmas. snow was forecast but i guess it missed us so far, just a little sleet and a flurry or 2.

glad someone is gettin snow
Mark K

Top Forums