1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

new guy help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by the_newguy, Jan 12, 2010.

  1. the_newguy

    the_newguy Junior Member
    Messages: 10

    i have a old 83 ford bronco with a hydraulic set up it runs off the v belt. it has up and down and left and right turn via 2 push/pull levers the left right lever is broken at the control area i guess youd call it, its where the hydraulic lines meet. im tryin to find out if i can buy just that control unit. any help is a big one
  2. Plowfixguys

    Plowfixguys Senior Member
    Messages: 222

    If you could send or post some pics of it I have some older stock in stock
  3. no lead

    no lead PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,308

    that valve is known as a 1010 valve, or ten ten valve. they are still available from monarch i believe. give me a call if you want to look for one.
  4. the_newguy

    the_newguy Junior Member
    Messages: 10

    iv searched google for abour a hr tryin to find the valve and couldnt find anything, ill get pics tomarrow for sure.
  5. the_newguy

    the_newguy Junior Member
    Messages: 10