New Challange

gordyo

Here's my new snow removal challange for this year:

dscn0017.jpg

guido

PlowSite.com Veteran
Geeez

They went out and bought that loader just to plow that parking lot??

If they got money like that, they should have sprung for a pusher box. A lot more efficient than that blade is going to be.

Can I ask who your working for?

JD PLOWER

PlowSite.com Veteran
I have to agree with guido on this one. Is the loader going to be doing road plowing? Unless the roads are very wide it might be better to have them serviced by the trucks and use a nice 14' pusher on the loader for the lots.

OP
gordyo

gordyo

OOPS, I guess my post does make it sound like I will use it only in that lot. I will be using it all over the college campus. After we added this lot it was time to get a loader to relieve some of the stress on our staff and equipment. We have 5 large parking lots and a bunch of small ones. The plow is for the roads and also to push back banks along the roadways when we get alot of snow. I have a pro-tech snow pusher for it and a 4 yard snow bucket plus the 2 yard bucket it came with. We have been getting alot of heavy wet snow in the last few years along the coast so this should make life alot less stressful.

guido

PlowSite.com Veteran
AHHHHA!

Originally posted by gordyo
OOPS, I guess my post does make it sound like I will use it only in that lot. I will be using it all over the college campus. After we added this lot it was time to get a loader to relieve some of the stress on our staff and equipment. We have 5 large parking lots and a bunch of small ones. The plow is for the roads and also to push back banks along the roadways when we get alot of snow. I have a pro-tech snow pusher for it and a 4 yard snow bucket plus the 2 yard bucket it came with. We have been getting alot of heavy wet snow in the last few years along the coast so this should make life alot less stressful.

Thanks......it makes much more sense to me now! I didn't know it was a college.

Gotcha!

Top Forums