• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

New bid

Toddppm

Hello all, looks like everyones gearing up for winter already!
I was recently contacted to bid snow removal for a Franks Nursery, I think they're nat'l , anyone deal with them?? I remember hearing they were in Bankruptcy a few months ago???
They sent me a proposal to bid with seperate lines to enter an amount for each service such as plowing this area______per inch
Salt this_______. Is this standard that they send me a proposal instead of me sending them mine?? I don't do any commercial right now except for subbing. If I win the bid do I then send them my proposal? I've gotten some good contract info from last year that I've been using on my residentials. I like the idea of having a min. amount if it snows or not(only had about 4" total last winter:eek: ) Their proposal can be interperated alot of different ways and I don't want to have a problem if we get this job. Thanks

ddm

We do a gas station/conveince store (national chain) that uses their own contract language with "fill in the blanks" probably similiar to what your talking about. It is really pretty general, and I haven't had any problems with them.

If there's something in it that you object too; it's pretty easy to make a change at this point, or add an addendum for further language that satisfies you. I'd go with Dino though, throw them the numbers and work out the details if they accept your bid.