Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
15,624 Posts
I just said goodbye to my old '04 2500HD, and upgraded to a new 2022 2500HD. I'm 6'5" tall, and I feel like I need a booster seat to look over the hood and see anything closer than 15' in front of me! If I pop the hood up to check oil, I almost have to jump up to get the thing back down. I feel short.

Paired with my Boss 8' super, I can just see the plow markers when the plow is down. I'm sure I'll get used to it... but I feel small today!
I hate the bed side height... Almost have to use all the foot steps just to grab anything out of it...

· Registered
15,624 Posts
I did wonder if the super tall hood/grill was just a testosterone boost. I also don't like my gigantic mirrors that came with the trailer package. The standard view and wide view are too close in size, and I have a hard time focusing on one. Don't know what the black plastic thing is either. Would much rather one piece of glass and maybe a small wide angle circle mirror.
View attachment 258656
As @J-Mech said reverse lights...

Sky Plant Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle

· Registered
15,624 Posts
what are you comparing them to? Cause these headlights are far better than the previous generations
I love em... I get brights flashed all the time, only to show everyone here ya go mofo mine weren't on...

Forehead Nose Cheek Smile Eyebrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts