1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Need your help!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Maine-Rider, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. Maine-Rider

    Maine-Rider Junior Member
    Messages: 6

    What kind of mount is on this truck? Is it a plow mount? It looks like a grill guard mount to me but im not sure.

    Thanks for the help

    2003 GMC Duramax.jpg

    RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,592

    If I had to guess that is gonna be a grille guard mount.
  3. KJ Cramer

    KJ Cramer Senior Member
    Messages: 481

    I would say a Grill Guard as well
  4. Maine-Rider

    Maine-Rider Junior Member
    Messages: 6

    Thats what i was thinking.

    Anyone else?
  5. metallihockey88

    metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,414

    im with everyone else, either a bull bar or brush guard
  6. Mick

    Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine
    Messages: 5,546

    Looks like a mount for this:

    If interested, let me know and I'll make you a good deal. I'm in Palermo, if you want to come and look at it.

    junk1 021.jpg

    junk1 022.jpg
  7. Maine-Rider

    Maine-Rider Junior Member
    Messages: 6

    Thanks for all the help guys!

  8. meyer22288

    meyer22288 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,003

    you know i am nearly 100% sure that is a newer ortiz plow mount. i'd put my life on it. did that truck come from new york by chance?