1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Need Western Uni Mount Plow & Acc.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chemtech, Nov 2, 2002.

  1. chemtech

    chemtech Junior Member
    Messages: 5

    I purchased a irrigation service truck and now i need a plow for it. It is a 89 Ford F250 351 2 wd truck. I have the truck mounting bracket but need the plow and frame. Please call me at 816-215-6385 or nextel me at 140*23*37962 if your near Kansas City Missouri or within i think 4 states around Missouri.

    My office number is 816-630-7378 hope to find one soon.