Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Crazy predicament I've found myself in. I got a really good offer on my truck so I sold it but completely forgot to move the plow. I'm now left with a 750lb plow blocking the end of the driveway to get to my rear yard. I'm by myself and will need to move it over grass about 100 yards. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

· Registered
15,304 Posts
Move it over grass for 100 yards......ain't happin without equipment.

· Registered
769 Posts
Phone a friend with a truck that uses the same kind of mount.
Call the guy you sold the truck to and offer a case of beer for his help.

What kind of equipment do you have?
Come along, chains, winches, atv, riding lawnmower, etc...

If the ground is hard you can use a couple of pipes underneath it to roll it across the lawn.

· Registered
769 Posts
Is that Meters, inches, feet?
Yikes when I read that I just assumed it was freedom units, but when I scrolled back up I see he is from the great white North now I'm also perplexed since it could be Meter sticks, Stones, or anything...

My maths teacher was right all along about including units in answers.

Back to OP's problem.
You could also pound a stake into the ground next to it then staple a piece of cardboard to it, and draw the letters F R E E on it.

· Super Moderator
11,066 Posts
Yikes when I read that I just assumed it was freedom units, but when I scrolled back up I see he is from the great white North now I'm also perplexed since it could be Meter sticks, Stones, or anything...

My maths teacher was right all along about including units in answers.

Back to OP's problem.
You could also pound a stake into the ground next to it then staple a piece of cardboard to it, and draw the letters F R E E on it.
Plows do have wings on them...

· Registered
17,708 Posts
But Lucas films does not. A Parsec is a unit of distance, so you can't make a run in a given distance and have it be bragging rights..... it would have to be units if time.
Thanks @Aerospace Eng ...way to ruin a good funny.

My parcec knowledge came from Star Trek. I believe Gene used it right...
I just saw @BUFF in the clip and couldn't let it go...

· Registered
15,770 Posts
But Lucas films does not. A Parsec is a unit of distance, so you can't make a run in a given distance and have it be bragging rights..... it would have to be units if time.
It was actually done intentionally by Lucas to show Han as BS artist...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.