1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Need some help guys

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by djlouieboom, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. djlouieboom

    djlouieboom Junior Member
    Messages: 19

    i have a brand new gm harrison a/c compressor p/n 1136422 anyone know if any diesel trucks take this compressor ? im havin problems tryin to find what truck/car this fits into.Im tryin to sell it any info would be great.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
  2. justme-

    justme- 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,138

    You need a GM parts book or a Hollinder interchange manual. Best bet is call the parts dept at your local Chevy truck dealer and ask them to look it up for you.

    GM parts manuals are computerised now and really tough to get for non dealers (not to mention ungodly expensive) because of their sheer size in paper.