1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by 97fordman, Jan 6, 2009.

  1. 97fordman

    97fordman Junior Member
    Messages: 1

    I just recently purchased a used myers plow. I got the plow ,the frame that attaches to the plow and that is it. I need the mount that attaches to the truck. I am putting it on a 89 Ford F-150 all i use the truck for is getting fire wood. I don't want to put a lot of money in to this so I was going to get a local guy to weld a mount for me. I just need ideas or a set of plans to have this done I tried to draw a diagram of some sort but that isn't my specialty. I also tried looking a diagram or something to go from on myers site and on this site and can't come up with much. So what I am asking for is some ideas or a drawing for a mount that would go on a 89 Ford F-150.
  2. mr.muddmotors

    mr.muddmotors Junior Member
    Messages: 28

    give me a day or so i will post some pics of one i just fabbed. lots of work:cry:payup:D
  3. hydro_37

    hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa
    Messages: 3,790

    Maybe try asking in the "meyer" forum.