1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

need help finding a part

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by csi.northcoast, Mar 15, 2011.

  1. csi.northcoast

    csi.northcoast Senior Member
    Messages: 320

    ok here it goes.

    I have a fontaine spreader on a ford l800 chassis. it is about a 6-7 yard spreader. the spreader is controlled by a electronic panel in the cab. the hydraulic valve body sit on top of the hydraulic tank. the part i am looking for is the elctric metering valve for the spinner (i will try to post a pic )

    it screws into the valve body and has a 2 wire pig tail....the numbers on it are pa666f30 (i think)

    thanks for any help
  2. csi.northcoast

    csi.northcoast Senior Member
    Messages: 320

    here are the pics

    salt control 001.jpg

    salt control 002.jpg