Snow Plowing Forum banner

neat set up

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SLC1 
#1 ·
was eating lunch at a shopping ctr and the guys there were doing something different...they had one guy on a bobcat type loader piling snow and then another manning a tractor w thrower who drove around all the curbs and cleaned off the dribble so all curbs were visible! and the lot was completely cleared next they drove a viper w a tow behind spreader to get closer and between the cars....made me think how neat a z turn rider w blade would be to get between cars and obstacles

#2 ·
Ya know, I was daydreaming something along those lines the other day while servicing the Skag ZeroTurn. I was toying with the idea of making a light weight 5' 4 way plow for the front...foot operated controls...tire chains...maybe one of those baby salters for the back...I don't know how much weight those little hydraulic final drives would put up with...Any thoughts?

Grant

#3 ·
We use one of our Hustler 3400's with a 60" blade to go between cars and do all of the walks at a large nursing home that we do it works excellent. Maybe I will look into making a spreader for the back sounds like a good idea.just My two cents

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.