NE snow

DaveO

PlowSite.com Veteran
SSDD

Scott,

Our forecast went from 3"-5" to less than 1". This is for SE Mass. Will have to wait/see(another night up every hour to check).

Dave

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
This could be interesting. Weatherbug is showing 1"-3" for this area this afternoon and evening. Haven't checked TWC. Is this a band of snow going by ME/NH/MA on out to sea? We'll either get nothing or 20":eek:

mdb landscaping

there is system thats coming in from the west, and another low is supposed to form by cape cod sending snow bands back inland. i think its a question how far in those bands go. the heaviest snow here is supposed to be between 1 and 4 am although they said we will only get 1-2 inches tops.

landman

NO WAY! The snow is coming to Jersey first and were building a big wall to keep it here tonight!!!!!:rolleyes:

lawnkid

Plow after it just stopped snowing

Here in Cleveland we got a bout 2" and on the higher elevation got about 4". If you don't plow right away it 's gonna melt and you're not gonna make any money. Plow it quick, It's melting here pretty fast and Iv'e only seen about 5 lots done cause it's melting quickly and it's a Sunday. Have fun!

cat320

2000 Club Member
They have no idea what ,how much,or really what will happen I hear 10 different storm amounts from we will get burried to just and inch or two.?? does any one really know.

OP
S

slplow

PlowSite.com Veteran
Well after all the forcast of 3-6 and 2-4 I got here zipe. Temp never went below 34 . To heck with this winter give me spring! Next winter will be better.( I HOPE)

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Not really, they're pretty sure next year will be an El Nino, which brings exactly this winter's weather to the NE. Oh well. We'll really weed out the fly-by-nighters at least.

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Yea I remember looking at the maps during the last El Nino & watching all of the snow storms skirt to the north. Lucky guys :(
This winter has been exactly like our last El Nino, except we had a plowable snow this winter. We have had cold temps here & there but we are suffering a pretty bad drought at this time. I'll take rain at this point as overall any precipitation is more important than whether we plow or not.

Top Forums