My turn: GMC 1500 Diesel PICS

Jay ALC

I started a trend. :D Nice looking truck, we all know they never get cleaned too well so long as temps are hovering around freezing. I know I wash mine after every storm but it never looks perfect till temps warm up to be able to clean and chamois it all. I wish we could have the nice blue lights you guys have. :) BTW, what's that piece sticking up behind the rear glass in the front of the bed? Just curious.

OP
Nova

Nova

btw, for those who contemplate using rear ballast, check out my rear tires. The front have a little more tread, but the extra 660lbs in the rear helps out a lot. I'm hoping to make it through this winter on these.

tire.jpg

Tim1075

Hey Peter nice looking truck. How do you like the ultra-mount? I just got one last season and i love it even though i havent been able to push any snow with it.

92pu6.jpg

gordyo

Nice Looking Rig.

Blue Light?? What are your color's up there for Emergency vehicles. I assume Police must be Red, What is Fire??

OP
Nova

Nova

Police/Fire/EMS around here use red/white.

As long as the red is in there, people know it's emergency.

Everyone knows blue is used for snowplows/snow removal equipment.

90plow

What kind of suspension are you running in the front Nova?? I know if that was my truck it would be a low rider where yours is sittin high.
Eric

OP
Nova

Nova

Originally posted by 90plow
What kind of suspension are you running in the front Nova?? I know if that was my truck it would be a low rider where yours is sittin high.
Eric
Everything is stock, but I have the torsion bars cranked. Plus the 660lbs of weight in sand bags in the back.

THREE W

The New ones are sure nice looking.

However since we do not get much rust on vehicles here,
I feel it is important for me to show a photo of good old
working trucks.

1976 Dodge 300, short box one ton, photo was taken prior to
Fisher HD installed.

mvc-004x.jpg