Snow Plowing Forum banner
401 - 420 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
randomb0b123;1203170 said:
that pic is awesome the dogs wearing bday hats i think im going to make that my comp background
My wife did this to our boxer and sends it out by e-mail to ever one she knows who is having a birthday. I just found out that she has to send it to me first from her work computer. I will post it in a bit..

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Prescious is the Pitbull Black Lab mix. Rescued her back @ Christmas 2006. 4.5 years old.

Daisey is the AKC golden retriever. I got her back in October of 2008. Shes just over 2 years old.

Dog Dog breed Mammal Liver Carnivore

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass Fawn

Dog Comfort Carnivore Companion dog Wood

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
JPMAKO;1194248 said:
These are my kids: Lab is a 14 month old female and the Shep is an 11 month old male. They are the best of friends.
There are a lot of pictures of them on this forum.
Great picture!

IC-Smoke;1194496 said:
"Diesel" Long haired 100% German Shepherd! He will be 3 on 1/16/11

Cool dog! Looks like hes ready to go to work on the backhoe!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
JayD2;1203040 said:
Ahhh....happy birthday Storm & Zoe.....

I just got my new calendar of Boxers today in the mail. Cant get enough of them LOL.
Can never have enough Boxers, they really are great dogs.
randomb0b123;1203170 said:
that pic is awesome the dogs wearing bday hats i think im going to make that my comp background
Thats awesome, What part of Cleveland are you from?
JayD2;1203539 said:
My wife did this to our boxer and sends it out by e-mail to ever one she knows who is having a birthday. I just found out that she has to send it to me first from her work computer. I will post it in a bit..
Great idea with the Birthday email, I may have to do that "Happy Birthday " from Zoe & Storm.
Can't wait until you post pictures of yours.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Lux Lawn;1207996 said:
Can never have enough Boxers, they really are great dogs.

Thats awesome, What part of Cleveland are you from?

Great idea with the Birthday email, I may have to do that "Happy Birthday " from Zoe & Storm.
Can't wait until you post pictures of yours.
Yeah, I am still trying to get that up, I had my wife send it to me from her work and I got it down loaded but cant find it when I try to post...She took one of those happy birthday balloons and tied it to his collar and if you could only see his face.....he did not like it at all, LOL but thats what makes the pix so good....I will keep trying though. Its not the best pix of him because of the angle she took it, but its still funny..

·
Registered
333 Posts
randomb0b123;1208911 said:
that dog dosent look happy at all hahahaha
Oh, you think he wasn't , you should have seen our cat when my wife did that to her....LOL.....She took off like a bat out of hell. She ran down stairs into the basement and you could hear that balloon smacking everything in site....She was so mad she would not even come back up until the next day....We even offered her her treat treats....She came up the next day with no collar on, we went down there and found it floating at the ceiling lol...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
JayD2;1208822 said:
OK, I think this may work....Remember, he did not like having this balloon tie to his collar....My wife sends this pix to every one who is having a birthday...
Great picture, and great idea.
No he doesn't look happy.

·
Registered
741 Posts
aperfcrcle;1209163 said:
Hey man, where did you get that dog? I had one that looked just like him but he is a service dog for a veteran now. Heres a pic:
Love the Long Hair Sheps (Coated). My mother used to breed Sheps when I was younger and I remember there were three in one litter. I took one (Spike) my Grandparents took one coated (Sugar) and one stock coat (Heidi) and the other coated went to a family friend. You want to see a real Long Coat here is an older picture of Sugar in the early spring.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Companion dog

401 - 420 of 458 Posts