Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
procutsnow;1102717 said:
Our little guy loves snow but he gets cold so mama puts a sweater and boots on him before he can play outside. I know it's ridiculous :nod:
Awe...that's cute, and he actually wears them!
My Boxer begs to go for a walk every night around the block. His paws do not do so well to long in the snow, maybe I should see if they have them in his size.

· Registered
325 Posts
Most dogs are such great companions, I just cant see how people hurt them....My dog meets me at the door every time I come home and just shows so much love it makes you feel so good walking in, even when you have had a bad day.

· Registered
325 Posts
Detroitdan;1108922 said:
this reminded me of one of my favorite quotes, (sorry if it's been repeated)

Want to find out who Man's Best Friend really is? Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of a car for a half an hour. Then when you let them out, see which one of them is happy to see you!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:That is really good.....LMAO....

· Registered
325 Posts
dakotaskustoms;1193988 said:
Here are my two ...
Ziva, Boxer Pup, 9 weeks old, Rescued from Texas. Now acclimated to Maine Snow...

And Ginger, a Boxer/Sheltie Mix who is 6Months Old. Both LOVE the snow.

Ahhh...Ziva looks like one on our calender, we love boxers. We want to get another boxer pup for our Chew to have some one to play with. Hoping that will be in the spring.

Both are cute..congrats..

· Registered
325 Posts
IC-Smoke;1194496 said:
"Diesel" Long haired 100% German Shepherd! He will be 3 on 1/16/11

IC......LOL, I see I'm not the only one who likes to give his buddy comfort with a pillow. My boxer likes to get up on the bed with me and lay down, I give him his own pillow and he has his own little blanket. My wife will come in and LHAO because he looks like a kid laying there all covered up with his head on a pillow....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts