Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
RayGauthier
Your pup looks just like my dog minus the docked tail . almost wish mine had his tail docked it smacks into everything and bruises the old peoples legs .

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here are my boys... my yellow is 2-1/2 and loves anything to do with snow and my black lab is 7 months now.... he is just thrilled with truck rides.....
The last pic.... well, he looks stoned, but not really.... These guys are far from being brothers but it is amazing how much they like each other.... Love Labs!!!!

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Table Door mat

Dog Working animal Carnivore Liver Flooring

Dog Dog breed Comfort Carnivore Dog supply

Dog Carnivore Working animal Wood Fawn

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Jaw Mammal

Reactions: jonniesmooth

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I'll chime in

Well the poodle gets sick plowing and the lab mix hasn't had a full route in yet, so we'll see how she does.

Dog Collar Dog supply Carnivore Dog breed

·
Registered
324 Posts
Synergyracing;339603 said:
Here are my boys... my yellow is 2-1/2 and loves anything to do with snow and my black lab is 7 months now.... he is just thrilled with truck rides.....
The last pic.... well, he looks stoned, but not really.... These guys are far from being brothers but it is amazing how much they like each other.... Love Labs!!!!
I have a blk and a yellow too, My blk the oldest (7) gets car sick while plowing, the yellow (1 and abit) always hits the dashboard.

·
Banned
13,328 Posts
If you leave the door to the truck open she will be in it.

·
Registered
736 Posts
She is to lazy in the morning to jump in the truck so I give her some help.

Tire Wheel Dog Automotive tire Tread

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
She loves the truck rides...

Dog Furniture Dog breed Comfort Carnivore

·
Registered
636 Posts
Here is my buddy. He loves going in the truck or JEEP anywhere. By the end of the full plow route, I think he is a bit tired of riding though.

Dog Snow Dog breed Carnivore Liver

1 - 20 of 458 Posts