• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

My new tool box

drewguere

NICE!

Ive only got a small over and under crapsman, and Im hopefully buying 2 more sets of them off craigslist for a decent deal.

I ope to one day buy a large big name set, snap on, matco, something like that, when I move into my own shop...and win the lottery

Dstosh

Nice, I am hoping to add a bigger one like that myself. I dont have all the money in the winter time like you do I guess. Ha Ha

mike psd

PlowSite.com Addict
great looking box plenty of move to work with is it new new or used new too you either way good step to grow

OP
apik1

apik1

It's used, about 3 years old, but in perfect shape. I traded in 2 other toolboxes and some cash. But it helps when a good friend becomes a Mac dealer, it saves payup . It is nice having all the tools in the same place.

OP
apik1

apik1

creativedesigns;518760 said:
Sweet tool chest! I was pricing out a Snap -On series like that for $8000 , candy apple red!! I'll order it this summerxysport

It's nuts what these boxes sell for, mine lists for $ 10,500 :dizzy: But this one is used in perfect shape, so I got it for a lot less payup

merrimacmill

PlowSite.com Addict
Tell me about it, these boxes are crazy in price. BUT like anything else, you get what you pay for. I got a snap-on krl double bank top and bottom boxes with a docker locker on the side. Awsome box, but even after a few years of owning it, I still can't believe I paid over 10K for it.