Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new cordless snow shovel!
Better than a regular shovel, easier on your back.
Assembly was very easy no tools required. I bought it this month so I have to wait until winter to actually use it.
I like the idea of cordless snow shovel it makes removing snow easier than regular.
Tire Wheel Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle
Camera accessory Cleanliness Tire Machine Fashion accessory
Bicycle part Tool Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper

·
Registered
58,558 Posts

·
Registered
58,558 Posts
Since there's no link to the product or anything else that makes you believe the post is for financial gain
Oh...eye dew...

·
Registered
58,558 Posts
SKWBE

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Why I need to leave link? Do you need that?
I wouldn't share a product that isn't available, just me though. Amazon and the mfg. Website was unavailable when I looked it up from your sticker zoomed in.

Your garage floor and lighting is very nice in your pictures!

I hope you're shovel is everything you expect!

Sounds like Assembly was easy so everything should work out for the best!

·
Registered
58,558 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
10,906 Posts
Why I need to leave link? Do you need that?
You originally portrayed being spam because of your IP address showed as you originated from China and your post was somewhat random for a brand new user, since many spammer have an IP address from Asia or Africa, it looked like spam.
often time spammers will create a post and then come back and edit it with a link that’s spam. If you’re not spam, then so be it and we welcome your input and questions. Keep in mind when using a VPN that your cloaked IP may raise some flags from administration and other users.
Since we’ve ruled out for now that this user is not spam, let’s try to refrain from the poking to try and get them to post spam.

Below is a picture of a spammer that was banned two weeks ago as a reference to the above.
Font Screenshot Software Electronic device Multimedia

·
Registered
58,558 Posts
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like Peking duck....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts