• Wow
Reactions: cwren2472

·
Registered
51,673 Posts

·
Registered
15,318 Posts
I'm still waiting for @Mark Oomkes to plow my driveway from last winter. He said he's on the way but I don't believe him. I'm sure he'll say "I'm bizzie"
I sent him a job application two years ago. Still waiting for a response. I wrote it out in the crayola rainbow color set. Tried to show my creativity.

·
Registered
51,673 Posts
I sent him a job application two years ago. Still waiting for a response. I wrote it out in the crayola rainbow color set. Tried to show my creativity.
You've seen my weather maps, if I received it I would have hired you.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Why does a 1" trigger mean you plow every inch? Why can't it mean plowing starts at 1" instead of 4 or 15?

Why would it be prorated? Why wouldn't he complete it and then start over?

Trigger depth is when we will plow (for the most part). It doesn't mean that we clear it every time there is that amount accumulated.

If one had a 2" trigger on a driveway and there was 2" at midnight and another 2" by 4 AM, why would you plow it twice and bill the customer for 2 plows when he only needs it cleared by 7 AM to leave for work?

We have some with a 1" trigger, and even during long duration events, we leave some parking lots unplowed after the initial plowing to focus on the important areas. One is a 4-5 hour account just for plowing. If it snows an inch per hour and the assumption was plowing every inch I'd have to go from 1 piece of equipment to 5 pieces. That isn't reasonable or expected.
Thanks. But I wasn't asking ewe.

• Wow
Reactions: cwren2472
41 - 52 of 52 Posts