Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
66k square feet. Pretty open parking lot, good space to push the snow. Also shoveling sidewalks and salting sidewalks/parking lot. I have it at $575 with a 1" trigger and $853 with a 2" trigger. This is a per event bid.

Am I close? Way off? I'm in MN BTW.

·
Registered
51,646 Posts
Guess it depends on where in Minniesoda you are.

·
Registered
51,646 Posts

·
Registered
51,646 Posts
I'm still waiting for @Mark Oomkes to plow my driveway from last winter. He said he's on the way but I don't believe him. I'm sure he'll say "I'm bizzie"
I call bullshirt...there's no way it hasn't melted by now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are asking why the distance you have to travel during a blizzard to service account should have an effect on the price you'd need to charge?
No, I’m confused about it because unless I worded something incorrectly, that’s not accurate. I don’t have to travel. The lot is within a 5 minute drive from my house and shop.

·
Premium Member
14,755 Posts
No, I’m confused about it because unless I worded something incorrectly, that’s not accurate. I don’t have to travel. The lot is within a 5 minute drive from my house and shop.
Sorry, I went back and reread your posts. You didn't word it incorrectly, @Hydromaster read it incorrectly.

Edit: or maybe not. I see the other thread he's quoting now.

Double edit: I'm so confused....

·
Registered
13,743 Posts
Sorry, I went back and reread your posts. You didn't word it incorrectly, @Hydromaster read it incorrectly.

Edit: or maybe not. I see the other thread he's quoting now.

Double edit: I'm so confused....
totality of his posts,

he was talking about traveling 30-45min,

… not 5 min away.

without the details we can only go by what he posted.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts