• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

MT 7'6" on 08 Jeep Wrangler

d70stang

I just wrote a long intro introducing myself as a new member of the site but then my post somehow got deleted. So rather than have that happen again, I will just post my question and make sure this works first.

Can I mount an 07 Sno Way MT 7'6" plow on an 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? I have a lead on a slightly used one but don't see that as a possibility on Sno Way's web site for that Jeep. Someone had mentioned you could use an ST mount for the MT (even so, I don't see an ST mount for that Jeep either). Any of you Sno Way guys have any input? Thanks.

OP
D

d70stang

Any idea what that might cost? And would the weight be too much for the Unlimited? Also, would I be able to find the plugs (electrical) that would work for this set up? Anyone with any answers your help is appreciated.

basher

PlowSite Fanatic
Costing of a custom mount is hard to do. Too many variables.

You can get a conversion kit for the st to make it work with a new style mount

OP
D

d70stang

OK..thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I wish we had some closer snoway dealers in the south metro of mpls-st paul. Nearest dealer is a ways out.