Movies

Tim1075

Tonight i was watching home alone 3 and i saw that they had a really good scene with a few plows in it. I was wondering if you guys knew of any other movies with good plow scenes.

cat320

2000 Club Member
yes those chevies in Home Alone looked great I was wishing that one of them was mine .Our town has all new chevies 8500 series and they are set up very nice.

plowking35

2000 Club Member
Movie called buetifull girls. ABout couples that live in lake effect prone areas, and boyfriends have to plow. A good scene with a guy ploing through the front yard of his girlfriends house. It will be on Comedy Central today at 2 pm.
Dino

jason2

PlowSite.com Veteran
I watched Beautiful Girls on comedy central last night. Some good scenes in it. One of the main characters piles snow in front of his ex-girlfriends garage door with a late 70's Ford with what looks to be a western plow. Another scene the same Ford is used to mash a BMW full of guys into a snowbank, preventing them from getting out of the car.

Matt Dillon drives a '67-'72 Chevy/Meyers setup. Not a lot of plowing, but a decent movie.

RYAN

Just saw Beautiful Girls on comedy central. Not a bad flick if you get cable give it a shot. BMW getting plowed was pretty funny.

plowking35

2000 Club Member
That is where my screen name came from. Homer was Mr. Plow and barney was the Plowking. Barney pulls up to Homers truck after a snow fall and shoots out all the tires, and then yells."Nothing like a little friendly competition, eh Homer" followed by a huge belch. That is one of my favorite episodes. I am trying to get SIMA to run it on a loop during the next symposium. Much more entertaining than the plowing instruction video.
Dino

Top Forums