Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight i was watching home alone 3 and i saw that they had a really good scene with a few plows in it. I was wondering if you guys knew of any other movies with good plow scenes.

·
Banned
2,922 Posts
Movie called buetifull girls. ABout couples that live in lake effect prone areas, and boyfriends have to plow. A good scene with a guy ploing through the front yard of his girlfriends house. It will be on Comedy Central today at 2 pm.
Dino

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
117 Posts
I watched Beautiful Girls on comedy central last night. Some good scenes in it. One of the main characters piles snow in front of his ex-girlfriends garage door with a late 70's Ford with what looks to be a western plow. Another scene the same Ford is used to mash a BMW full of guys into a snowbank, preventing them from getting out of the car.

Matt Dillon drives a '67-'72 Chevy/Meyers setup. Not a lot of plowing, but a decent movie.

·
Banned
2,922 Posts
That is where my screen name came from. Homer was Mr. Plow and barney was the Plowking. Barney pulls up to Homers truck after a snow fall and shoots out all the tires, and then yells."Nothing like a little friendly competition, eh Homer" followed by a huge belch. That is one of my favorite episodes. I am trying to get SIMA to run it on a loop during the next symposium. Much more entertaining than the plowing instruction video.
Dino

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.