1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Mounting brackets

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Diesel_brad, Jan 23, 2016.

  1. Diesel_brad

    Diesel_brad Senior Member
    Messages: 208

    I am in need of the small brackets that bolt to the truck side frame. They are the little 2 wing brackets that the blade pins to.

    They are offset, so if you flip them 180* you can raise and lower the pin height.

    part # or suggestions on the actual name?
  2. seville009

    seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY
    Messages: 877

    Best thing to do is go to Westerns website and look up the manual for whatever plow you are working on.
  3. mishnick

    mishnick 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,353

    You mean those two little thingamobobs that go on the red plow? Sure, we can help you... First give us the type of plow, V, straight blade, wide-out. Then tell us what generation it is, uni-mount, ultra-mount or ultra-mount II
    Then perhaps a sketch or a photograph would help. From what you describe I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like it might be on this poster http://library.westernplows.com/westernplows/pdffiles/64452.09_091509_for_Web.pdf
    Maybe pivot plates (top right), or receivers (bottom right)
    At this point we can only guess at what you need....
  4. Diesel_brad

    Diesel_brad Senior Member
    Messages: 208

  5. Diesel_brad

    Diesel_brad Senior Member
    Messages: 208

    Ok, I think I found dh western name are part #
    Western Bottom coupling lug 61917