1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Moldboard End Gate MFG's

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brett05, Jan 15, 2011.

  1. Brett05

    Brett05 Junior Member
    from N Idaho
    Messages: 3

    Hi everyone new to the site. My names Brett and I was seeing if you guys can point me in the direction of the manufacturer that makes hydraulic end gates for plow trucks? They are in the shape of a kidney bean roughly and swing forward to close off the right side of the plow moldboard from trailing snow. I have a friend that would like to add one to a heavy duty plow truck and we cant seem to find a brand name for these. I've seen them on Monroe full moldboard trip plows run by several local street departments. Thanks for the help all!

  2. ProSeasons

    ProSeasons Senior Member
    Messages: 624


    Lol...Kidney beans....!


  3. Brett05

    Brett05 Junior Member
    from N Idaho
    Messages: 3

    no dice but thanks for the help. Ya kidney bean shape was about the best I could use to describe the shape of the gate. These go on big muni plows not 1/2 ton trucks or ATV's.
  4. trustyrusty

    trustyrusty Senior Member
    Messages: 174

    Are you talking about Pro Wings? If so you can buy them about anywhere online, I get them from Rhondo Trailer off of Ebay for about $250. Hope that helps.

    Pro Wings.jpg
  5. 04superduty

    04superduty PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,354