• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

MM2 Fisher plow won’t raise or turn

Nic_1105

You can hear a clicking noise under the hood when I press on the controller. Plow won’t raise or turn left or right. Stuck at what it could be.. I have a video of what it’s doing if there’s a way for me to send it through here

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
You can hear a clicking noise under the hood when I press on the controller. Plow won’t raise or turn left or right. Stuck at what it could be.. I have a video of what it’s doing if there’s a way for me to send it through here
You have a video of the plow not moving?

Unplug the power cable from the plow and use a test light to see if power is coming out of the solenoid at the big stud going to the plow

OP
N

Nic_1105

You have a video of the plow not moving?

Unplug the power cable from the plow and use a test light to see if power is coming out of the solenoid at the big stud going to the plow
Yes I have a video of what it’s doing, I just went out and bought a new plow solenoid. Is there a way I can send a video on here?

OP
N

Nic_1105

I was able to cancel out the actual plow.. that works. Someone came and hooked my plow up to his truck and it worked, so it seems to be something on the truck side