1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

MM1 on new truck

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BigLebowski, Nov 19, 2008.

  1. BigLebowski

    BigLebowski Junior Member
    Messages: 26

    Hey guys, I just picked up a new (used) plow truck that has electric over hydraulic MM1 plow. Real quickly, is this what is called the SEHP? What does that stand for?

    Now my real question. I have a lot of confidence in the plow I just bought, however the truck it came on, I am not sure yet. I bought it and it needed a few small things first so it's in the shop. So I haven't spent any real time on the road with it. In the next week I plan to drive it everywhere to get an idea of how I feel about it.

    Anyway, the new truck is a 96 Chevy 1500 and my other I have is a 2000 F150 - which I have complete confidence in. I am told that if I want to move this plow to my Ford I will need all the truckside stuff like mount and harness. That along with install, I am told it will cost $1000.

    Does this sound right?
  2. chcav1218

    chcav1218 Senior Member
    Messages: 954

    I'm not sure about the SEHP question, But the truckside equipment for your F 150 will run about $1000. The place I went to was selling everything for 15% off so I saved money on that, and I installed it myseld which is fairly simple to do, just time consuming.
  3. Banksy

    Banksy PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,113

    SEHP is Solenoid Electrical Hydraulic Pack. It will work on your F150. You just need the vehicle head light harnesses and mounts. I put a 3 plug minute mount SEHP system on my 2004 Dodge.