Snow Plowing Forum banner

mini edge help

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  JK-Plow 
#1 ·
So i have a whelen mini edge an edge 9004-sl to be exact, the little sticker that tells the serial number and stuff is all worn so i cant read it, but i suspect the power supply is shot, i have been in contact with whalen and they said that all power supplys have a 10 year warrenty on them, and if its within the 10 years i can send it back and they send me a new one. is there any way to tell how old this thing is????

#3 ·
THEGOLDPRO;525547 said:
So i have a whelen mini edge an edge 9004-sl to be exact, the little sticker that tells the serial number and stuff is all worn so i cant read it, but i suspect the power supply is shot, i have been in contact with whalen and they said that all power supplys have a 10 year warrenty on them, and if its within the 10 years i can send it back and they send me a new one. is there any way to tell how old this thing is????
can you post a pic of it .... does the strobe tubes have a j look affect .... if you can post a pic i probably could tell the era it was made ..

#4 ·
groundbreakers;525605 said:
can you post a pic of it .... does the strobe tubes have a j look affect .... if you can post a pic i probably could tell the era it was made ..
here ya go

#6 ·
damn it, lol

#9 ·
Junk it.

Use it as an anchor. It's too old to repair. With them over 10 years old, they don't seem to have the parts to repair them. Our company lights keep going out, they are over 10 years old and were told by the local shop, they can no longer be repairs. Whelen doesn't make the parts for the older bars. You may find someone that has an old bar that you can get real cheap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.